Friday 11 February 2011

And we thought it was going to be quiet in there!

So this is my first 'real' post, and if I'm honest I don't really know what to write, but I'm going to start with my day, its been a real good one actually, I didn't go to school today because I had to appointments i had to go to so there was just no point... (not complaining) 
In the city with Mum : I've been watching quite allot of hauls lately and realised how much nice stuff Primark have got in, especially bags and cardigans! all the chunky thick ones and the little tan briefcase shaped bags!, which are just so cute, well I couldn't find any of them so I just got a belt, WE'RE HUNGRY!! so we thought going to pret  (one of the faves) would be quite quiet as its a school day, HA, we were so wrong possible the most stress full lunch in pret I've had! the Que was about 9 miles long (not literally) and just so many people, + we couldn't decide what to get, we shared a wrap and a baguette, lush!  then we went to sit down, decided nooo not here, and it happened again, and again, then we looked around and almost all the seats were gone so we ended up where we were in the first place!  what idiots! did make us laugh though!, we did a bit more shopping, well 'browsing' as we actually didn't buy anything! That's been the main parts of my day, and now I'm home.

love Megan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment