Monday 14 February 2011

My little Topshop wishlist



 ^^^^ HUGE CRUSH for these items from Topshop,
especially the bag I think the price is brill for Topshop, and its a lush size, it fits my camera,purse,phone and bits of make up in, and the colour just makes it look more expensive in my eyes.


The blue and white shirt is to die for, I haven't actually seen it in the shop, only on the website I would normally order it but I'm going to London next Wednesday and the Topshop on oxford street will clearly have one so ill be able to get the right size, I can picture it looking so cute with black high waisted shorts and mustard high knee socks.


the blouse would look great with a nude lipstick and little shorts or skinny jeans, and gladiators, god it reminds me of summer, and i cant wait for that!!!

now the shorts Ive wanted these for so long, but every time I've been into Topshop to get a pair they haven't got my size!! i don't know why i love them, but i do there so cute and would go with just about anything! they are quite pricey though, but hey every ones allowed to splash out

No comments:

Post a Comment