Sunday 7 August 2011

Inspiration comes from everywhere!

Today has been a lovely day! I went to Paris' as she wanted to gain confidence with her photography and asked me if I would be happy her taking some of me, I said yes to help her, and she took some amazing photos! She has such a skill and talent with photography, give her a camera and BOOOM. There brilliant! I was surprised at how my face worked relatively well with her camera! ha I suppose its because it was the best of the best! She then Let me do her make-up and take photos of it, I dont know if you know but make up is my passion! I'm hopefully going to go to the West Thames College In London and do a make up course of theirs and carry it on with being a freelance make up artist, I am always doing different looks and practicing on friends, so when I get them photos I will put them up and show you!

These are some of the Photos Paris took today!




    My input ^^ haha! 

She truly is an amazing photographer, and people may think I am saying that because shes a best friend of mine, but honestly I really believe she will go along way with it! xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Awww:') love this Megan! :D I love the 4th one down! It's just perfect! :D x

    ReplyDelete