Tuesday 2 August 2011

Look Blog Comp!!

I know I've only just started blogging, but to win or even being in the rankings for the competion winner would
be the most amazing thing! 
I would love to be the winner as I have a passion for this, I do at least 2 posts everyday, it is early days
and like anyone else, you've got to start somewhere! I really love how blogging can
change someones life, and turn it around completely!
Blogging is something I have always had an interest in, and to be at the
front row of the Look Show would be out of this world! 
It would boost my confidence in a massive way and like all the other Look Blog comp winners change my life! 
I am hoping to get somewhere with my blog, and really dedicate myself to it! 
I started this blog when I was in a difficult place in my life, but part of writing a blog has made me better
It made me have something to do and take my mind of everything else that was happening to me
It made me want to be healthy and happy to be able to get somewhere with it, I have only been writing it for a few months but I feel it will slowly but surely get somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment