Friday 5 August 2011

My Guest Post On Scarlett's Blog

So, when I got this email from Scarlett asking me to do a :guest blog post for her I was thrilled, I felt so honored to be asked to do so, and felt I had achieved something through my blog, as Scarlett has a very successful BLOG (link to it <- there) and has around 3,500 viewers a day I was more than happy to do it for her! She asked me to write 200-300 words on my own style, and where I shop, mainly fashion/beauty related and take photos of some of my favourite outfits! 

I only emailed it to her about 30 minutes before she put it up, with a fantastic layout! Its brilliant, and I would be more than happy to do it for her again, 
thank you Scarlett for asking me:)
 The link to my guest post on her blog is here

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment