Wednesday 31 August 2011

OOTD.

Finally, A new OOTD like I promised :) This one is quite plain, but simple. I wore my leather jacket from topshop with it, £50

          Top : Zara (£6.99) I think
Jenas : Jamie Topshop (moto) £40

 Yes... I was trying to jump on self timer! 
 Did manage it though!
Necklace : Tiffany&Co 

Comment on my hair? whats your opinion? prefer me blonde or Brunette, I can't decide /: 

Just quick,easy and not to much effort into this outfit as I was only going out for a few hours! :D 

thankyou for reading, please follow this blog, click 'join this site'
 xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair brown. Keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :) I just don't feel like me! haha, Its going slightly blonder on Friday, I'll post a pic! xxx

    ReplyDelete