Sunday 24 July 2011

WOW. This has been crazy

Haven't written on here in about 9 years.... (slight sarcasm) I do have good reasons for it though...

T4 ON THE BEACH! it was the best thing I have ever been to, I loved it so so much. I went with my best friend Kenya, We stayed in a Marriott Hotel the night before which was beautiful, and did a bit of shopping in Bristol, then went out for dinner at Cafe Rouge. It was lovely! In the morning our excitement was crazy! I didn't wear what I was planning on in the end, as there was an Urban Outfitters (my favourite shop ever) Where I bought some bright blue Levi 501'S and a black sleeveless top which I had previously seen on imfancy's Blog and loved it! So strange to find it in urban outfitters when I had no idea where it was from! Back to T4, McFly were amazing, purely because I love Danny... and Far East Movement! they were by far my favourite 2! Don't know if any of you watched / went there, but Cher Lloyd, hmmm.... don't know what to think about her? I really cant decide!

I was so ill when I got home on sunday Night, My voice had gone, my throat was in a world of its own, and I had the worlds most biggest belly ache, ever! All I wanted to do the next day was sleep and watch Pretty Little Liars...I wasn't to upset I couldn't do that though, as on Monday I was going to Bobbi Brown to do work experience for a week! despite being so ridiculously ill and feeling horrible I was so exited to go! I had to wear all black which I wasnt use to! However, I did love it! I felt so smart! ha That week was amazing, Easily said the best week of work I have done! I enjoiyed it so much, I felt so honoured to work there!

That Friday evening, as soon as I had finished, Me and my Mum went down to Surrey to see our best friends, for till Wednesday! The mum's were going away till Monday and I had booked me and Chloe to go to the Mayfair Spa (which I felt I was in need for, still being so ill haha) We got the tube to Green Park on the monday, got to the spa where we felt out of place, from it being so posh and upper class! The guards at the door looked at us as if they were going to say 'need directions anywhere loves'? well it was gorgeous in there, Not only was it a great spa day, we met KELIS! (the singer - milkshake, bounce.. them songs) because when we told everyone they were like "who's Kelis?" That was mental! till wednesday me and her just did what we always do when together... laugh, eat, have fun, + shop. I love her to bits! ha, I stayed in London till saturday, where I came up with my cousins for my Brothers Leaving Party! which was last night! I can't believe he is going away for a year... in 17 days!  :(

so really since 2 weeks ago, I havn't really had a day to myself to blog, to relax, to sleep properly, or to catch up on pretty little liars!  ahaha! So thats exactly what I'm doing now, sitting here, writing this post, waiting for the episode to load!















Pictures from my last 2 crazy weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment