Saturday 30 July 2011

something exiting...

I've had a lovely, very inspirational evening tonight! saw http://twitter.com/#!/TanyaBurr at a family friends birthday! who does youtube videos and is a professional make up artist and j1mmyb0bba who has a male grooming youtube channel! They were talking to me about there profession! it is so amazing, they are both so inspirational! it was a lovely evening and has made me be so determined to do youtube make up videos, I know it will take a while to get noticed and popular (it may not) but it will get me closer to where I want to be when I leave school!

It was lovely of Tanya to mention me on her twitter, telling her followers to follow me, it was amazing in only 10 minutes my followers on my twitter had shot up!

A very good evening and please follow my blog as it will get alot busier over the summer, as will my youtube which I will put a link to when the first one is up!


thankyou for reading :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment