Tuesday 5 July 2011

GREAT DISCOUNT SITES!

001. The first one is first, because it is hands down the best one I have come across www.wahanda.com
this website allows anyone to access great deals, and ridiculously low vouchers for spa breaks, spa days, hair and beauty, fitness, health and pleasure. There is such a wide variety, and all you have to do is sign up, (which is absolutely free) and there you go! you can buy anything you want! you print an 'e-voucher' of at home, so there is no worry of it not appearing in the post! If you follow me on Twitter  you will have seen I bought one for me and my friend to go to a spa in Mayfair, London  for the day! To use all their facilities! which was only £30, that was it being 2 for 1, so really £15 each, and we're talking a top London spa! They show you other offers from the same venue! For £60 we could have got use of their facilities and a body cleansing rejuvenating treatment! We opted for the cheaper one! So defiantly go and check this website out, it's SO good, and I'm so glad I came across it!

002. I was searching the internet for shoes, (I am always internet shopping) and came across this website : www.shoeaholics.com you can get top brand's shoes, such as 'Jimmy Choo' 'Kurt Geiger' 'Guess' 'Juicy Couture' and many more at incredibly low prices, from as low as £19 !!!! bargain? yes, I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment