Thursday 28 July 2011

My day : TODAY

Today Is another lazy day, but lets be honest who doesn't love a good day at home and in the garden doing nothing , (well watching pretty little liars in my case) and eating grapes, (state the obvious ^^ )

 I got home finally from being in Halfords with my mum waiting for her bike to be fixed for over an hour we resulted in seeing who could skid the furthest across the floor. I love my mum, we get on so well like that and can be so childish and don't care what people think of us. My brother and his girlfriend have gone, back to Essex ready for their holiday and its her 21st on Saturday so we did her presents, I got her 'big beautiful eyes' and the 'bad gal' benefit eyeliner, my mum got her Cath Kidston matching make - up and wash bags, and the Naked Palette tiny bit jealous.

I've watched all the episodes that have been shown of Pretty Little Liars online, in about 2 weeks I've watched 44 of them, addicted?? I do love it, but 'A' who is it? its messing with my mind, and Ezra, he's gorgeous!

My mum was at the hairdressers the other day and told me she read the Marie Clairs August issue and in it was an article about this girl who is making £60k from her blog, so she was telling me I had to get it! I've read the article and its crazy, that amount of money and publicity from her blog, which is getting bigger everyday by having 90,000 hits a month! The blog is called www.wiwt.com its brilliant, it's made me more positive about mine, and determined to write on here alot more!

here's a picture of the article in the Magazine. oooh, also Marie Claire give £10 to spend online for www.ciate.co.uk which is CTMC10

2 comments: