Tuesday 26 July 2011

My New Foundation

Me and foundations, I change them all the time. I'm always wanting a new one, and when I want one, I really go out of my way to look for a cheaper one online and check it out on my skin properly before buying.
I really wanted the Nars Sheer Glow, in Punjab , it's quite pricey £29. I bought it, then took it back moments later because I didn't really want to spend that much when I wanted so many other things.
I really liked the new Illamasqua skin base and the YSM Foundation which is from Inglot. I eventually got that one. at only £11. I think its great, from the price being so low, I wasn't expecting it to be so brilliant.
I am shade #43 and its a perfect match it gives you such a flawless finish and glides on your skin so smoothly, even with the full coverage look its light on the skin and doesn't feel like your caked. Its also easily build-able. YSM. I'll put pictures up and do a swatch in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment