Thursday 4 August 2011

John Freida : Go Blonder Spray

About 2 months ago, I bought this and used it about 2 - 3 times a week (I think that's more than recommended) 

It defiantly does what it says on the bottle, and does lighten your hair - rapidly. The effects were great, and got rid of my roots in an instant! Its cheap, so affordable for everyone...
BUT..
I can well and truly say, it killed my hair! My hair is now in the worst condition it has ever been! It feels like 
straw, and just doesn't have a nice look about it, I suppose it was obvious that was going to happen, as I was spraying bleach on my hair, a few times A week! But it has left my hair looking and feeling awful!
I suppose its good for very little use, say once every 3 weeks or something, as it wouldn't have much effect, if You looked after your hair well!



My hair however is getting back on the mend, quickly! I recently got 'Ojon' dry recovery shampoo + conditioner, the hydrating spray and two of their Restorative hair treatment  tubs, It is a paste, which turns into an oil when you apply it. That hasn't arrived yet, but the shampoo, conditioner and moisture mist has, I've only used them once (I've actually got the conditioner on as I'm writing this)  so I havn't had chance to do a reveiw, I will do after I get the result! (you cant buy them on the ojon website yet, but QVC frequently advertise it)







2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to this, i used a highlighting product once, never again. I have to use the Aussie Deep Repair Treatment (3 minute miracle) which does the trick. If your trying to grow your hair, these products really help when you have bleached hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? I've never tried that! but my hair is awful after that!, which highlighting product did you use?!? xx

    ReplyDelete