Monday 29 August 2011

My hair....

Well My hair up until yesterday was bleach blonde. I loved it so much, but it had been like that for ages and was in the most worst condition! So My hairdresser Sophie Who is brilliant dyed it for me, I was hoping for a dark natural blonde with dark bits in it, and so was she...

Anyway, as my hair was so porous it grabbed all the dark dye and now im a dark brown / reddy colour. Never what I or Sophie imagined, and it isn't her fault in the slightest but I really cant stay with dark hair! It's not me! So on she's said she wills sort it out for me on Friday, Sophie is the only hairdresser I trust, she's my cousins girlfriend and she's cut it perfectly. I love the style and shape, unfortunately not the colour, but I've only got until Friday to wait for that! I was thinking more so Lauren Conrad Colour / Cheryl Cole's new colour, ended up being more cheryl Cole's old colour (Not so red)

But at least its a change!  haha xxx

1 comment: