Friday 5 August 2011

Lets Go!

Next week, I'm going to Switzerland to see my best friend who has a Chalet out there, It truly is one of the most prettiest Countries I have been to, especially where she is, with all the mountains and the views, and the rock pools with natural water, yes they are amazing! So me and my mum are flying out there (Chloe's mum and mine are best friends too) so just the 4 of us, it will be lovely!

The same day we fly out my brother goes of to Honduras for a year! I can't seem to realize right now how long a year is! that's crazy, and as we get on so well it will be horrible, as well as that my oldest brother and his girlfriend are moving back to Essex when we are away, so all of a sudden it will just be me, my mum and our dogs at home.. (and my dad, but he works in London) That is such a weird thought!

So I may not be able to blog for about a week or so, as Chloe is coming back to stay with me, I may not get the chance! I will try though!

Sorry that wasn't a very exiting post, but I just wanted to let you know whats going on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment