Sunday 21 August 2011

A new era

If you read my blog which all you lovely followers do, you would know I have a huge passion for make-up and have always wanted to create a you tube channel doing tutorials and tips! funnily enough my best friend has to, we were talking today and decided to make that happen!
 so we've now got A youtube Channel (please subscribe for tips, tutorials, vlogs, hauls and many more) 
 A blog follow for, tutorials, tips, our lives, ootd's, and much more and a 
 a twitter account (please follow) we will keep you updated with our blog posts, and you tube videos 24/7

Of course I wont be neglecting this blog as it's whats made me motivated to get here! I love posting on here all the time, which by the way I am sorry about not doing so frequently recently especially my ootd's which I got into doing everyday! I've been away and haven't had great access to the internet, I will get back to it soon! I promise.

So please follow cm2makeup whereever you see it  It would mean so much to us... thankyou!!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment