Saturday 13 August 2011

This is a beautiful place

Im in Switzerland at the moment, staying with my best friend at her Chalet, and it is so beautiful! the veiw from their house is amazing! they live right in the mountains!

So far we've sunbathed, been to the hot baths, went down to the town and done a little more sunbathing! And me, being silly me is already burnt! above my bikini top its pure red, ouch!

We are coming home on wednesday! its gone so fast, tommorow we're going to 'Parc Adventure' which is similar to 'Go Ape' execpt ALOT higher, and I'm petridifed of heights, when we went there last year I couldn't even do it I was so scared! haha
anyway, just wanted to update you on my life!

My blog giveaway is ending in about a week, so if you haven't entered! please do, its about 3 posts below! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment