Wednesday 27 July 2011

BreBeauty's Blog

So as you probably know, I love make-up and I'm always watching Tanya Burr's Make-up channel PIXI2WOO for new tutorials to copy. Yesterday I came across this great blog called .brebeauty She posts tutorials but in words, giving great description for each technique and where the product goes, and there's so many of them, : Jennifer Anniston, Lucy Hale (Aris Montgomery), Jennifer Lopez, Giada De Laurentiis, Nicki Minaj and so many more, so its so easy to get the exact look, she tells you what make-up you will need and all the precise details. As well as there being so many looks to copy there are posts which every girl would want to read, how to remove fake tan, how to look good in pictures, what foods to eat, giveaways, how to make your lipstick last and which one is best for you, there's so many! It is by far my favourite beauty blog.
I defiantly recommend you taking a look, its worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and blog about my site. If you ever have any skincare or makeup questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete