Monday 4 July 2011

Today is monday.

Could I just say if you like to read my Blog and see new posts, please follow me!  Its very simple, and doesn't take any time :) 


001. sports day today, which normally is a buzz for me, but I was only doing high jump, which I came last! #rubbishathighjump. ha! I use to be relatively good, but oh no, not anymore! 


002. I love this weather, came home today and noticed how burnt I had got from being outside all day. My legs have this sudden burnt line from where my skirt was, as do my arms, And my face! well that's another story! 


003. Next week! I cant wait! Bobbi brown work experience HERE I COME. Bobbi Brown is my favorite make-up brand, pretty much most of make up bag us full of it! :S I feel so privileged to have this opportunity.


004. My body, Okay I've just come out from being ill with an eating disorder, but I'm starting to get use to my body! I like it, although my legs, the tops of them, I have times when i don't like them! 


005. school, only till Friday left, things can only get better.


006. I've booked for me and my best friend to go to the 'Mayfair' spa in London in 2 weeks time, Hyde park, then for a spa, then for a bit of good ol' Oxford St. shopping! To be honest, that sounds to me like the most perfect day! I'm so exited!


007. Me and my friend Paris where having lovely chats today, sitting in the sun laying on the grass! And we were talking about our blogs, (I never knew she wrote one) but it's really good! I love it! and really hopes she gains confidence from it :) 


008. I am going to get alot more motivated in the summer, writing on here ALLOT more, and doing SO many Youtube make-up tutorials, and vlogs! I will have lots to write about, and share with you lovely's, so yes that's a plan! :)


009. I went to a garden party on Saturday and got so ridiculously drunk on champers, my glass was never empty! It was such a good night, and so so funny! I loved every minute... of what I can remember... oops! (some photos at the bottom)


010. I went on the most loveliest bike ride with my mum on Thursday, when i decided not to go to school, purely because there isn't any point, it was SO sunny, and I was playing in the lake with my gorgeous poodle (Dino) 


011. I LOVE EVERYTHING AT THE MOMENT, AND I CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER TO PROPERLY START! 


                                                        My Beaut jumping for water.. weirdo!
                                                 Me and My Brothers gorgeous girlfriend Chloe


                                                                           Me and George
                                                       That chair was going to go any minute....
                                              Me and my mum, too much drink? course not..

                                                                     Party photos :
top - topshop £25
shorts - topshop £26
          shoes - newlook £16 (last year)
            cardigan - topshop £32 (last year) 
bag        - primark £7

No comments:

Post a Comment