Wednesday 6 July 2011

Suddenly, I'm a busy bee....

In 2 days my life will be uber busy! and I'm going to blog about it all!
Friday/Saturday/Sunday, I will be In Bristol with my bestfriend going to T4 on the beach! and shopping, wow, I'm so so exited! I will take so many photos, and write all about it! 

Monday = Friday, I will be doing my work experience at my fav make-up brand, Bobbi Brown! So I'll be telling you all about that, and the new techniques I will have been taught!

That weekend, (The 15th) I am going down to Surrey to see my all time best friend till Wednesday, and on the Monday we're going to the Mayfair Spa and having a lovely shopping day in London! I'm then on the Thursday going to my cousins, and going to spend a few days going out with him and seeing all his friends! I will have so much to write about! 

Then the weekend of the 23rd, Its my brothers leaving party, with all his/ours closest friends, He is going to Honduras for a YEAR! seriously going to miss him! so yet another big party, There will be many photos, and many words about it!!

so please follow me, to read and see about all these events of my crazy busy little life :) 


<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment