Friday 29 July 2011

my day.. FRIDAY

First day in about a week that I've been out for more than an hour.

I had 2 appointments this morning, first one at 10:00 , ridiculous time reallly, and the next at 11:30, I have these every 2 weeks there just basically check up's! My mum always comes with me and we usually  go shopping afterwards and have lunch out! Well today was such a lovely day! We did say we didn't want to be in the city for to long, well we were wrong! ha we got back about 6!

we bought some lovely things, especially from H&M. I got, a checked shirt, dark jeans, and a maxi dress and mum got hundreds! I will do a post showing what I got next! Then I just got some make-up bits and bobs!

We had lunch in Pret a manger, our favourite, chicken salad is amazing!

And now we're home im super tired, but super happy because my eye pallete has come :D. again, ill talk about that in another post!

please if you read my blog, follow it:) I will start doing monthly giveaways to gain more traffic, and they will be completley free to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment