Wednesday 3 August 2011

Topshop inspired : Newspaper Nails

This is What you'll need : Surgical Spirit, Newspaper, A pale nail varnish, A bowl and a top coat.

My nails just after I filed them (sorry about terrible quality)

Cut out 10 pieces of newspaper and make sure they are bigger than your nail

Paint your nails, allow them to dry, and then dip 1 finger into the spirit and press a piece of newspaper on it for a few seconds, peel it off carefully!

My Finished Result! pretty proud of them myself :') 
I Don't know if any of you saw, but A few weeks ago on Their blog, Topshop did a post called newspaper nails showing people what one of their girls had done to her nails with pieces of newspaper and surgical spirit! It was amazing, and looked so clever, I just had to try it!  I hope you found that useful, and will try it, if you don't have surgical spirit you can use any liquid that has alcohol in it! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I don't have the patience to do anything like this but they look so, so good! Well done :) xxx

    ReplyDelete