Thursday 24 February 2011

Weekly portrait

So this week its been half term, and defiantly a well needed one!
Monday : I met up with 2 of my best friends from my old school who I haven't seen for such a long time, so it was just amazing to see them again! planned to go shopping but ended up spending the whole day in wagamama's  where i had the amazing grilled chicken noodle, just the right size and so filling I would have taken a quick snap but my camera had decided not to work! and then sat in Starbucks for hours, tall skinny cappuccino and a ginger snap biscuit, just heaven really! 


on Tuesday+Wednesday I had tuns of revision to do, which has to be said was the biggest chore of my life!, whats even the point in exams?!?! I also went to my friend Kenya's for the day where we just watched movies!, so productive! 


Today, had a morning of yet again revision and then went to Mad hatters vintage tea shop in Diva, which is just the cutest little tea room ever here's a few snaps from meggymoos website I'll get some of my own next time I go, as its just such a lovely feel good place! Had a lovely jacket potato with tuna... mmm! and back home to chill. simples.


tomorrow, well I always love Fridays, firstly - last day of the week, and Its always a lovely day spent with my mum!, we're going to the cinema to see kings speech, late I know, but every time we've wanted to see it , the timings haven't been right! so hopefully it will be worth it!


So that's been my week, pretty simple but I've enjoyed it, On Monday I'm of to London with my mum to shop shop shop! so I'll make sure to get lots of lovely pictures of our day, and write all about it! 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment