Saturday 12 February 2011

charity shops!

I've never really gone in them before, as they never really appealed to me, but today me and my mum went to a small town to have some lunch and we saw a charity shop which looked quite good, so ended up leaving with such a nice mustard - over sized cardigan, a little black velvet make-up bag/ clutch and a mustard shirt, which i may cut or leave it depends how it looks on, but all together was something like £10. My new favourite place!!! Well not quite!, I'll post some pictures up of the ones I bought, and will defiantly start doing "outfits of the day"

But yeah, charity shops although many people think and I especially do, its a bit 'rank' to wear old clothes where you don't know who's worn them, but hey, we call it vintage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment