Friday 4 March 2011

LIPSTICKS.... which to choose?

Bright lips tend to be in for this season and I'm not complaining in the slightest,

My favourite at the moment is easily the YSL rouge pur couture the colour well its just a-m-aaazing! so bright and just brings so much attention to your lips, its quite pricey £22.50, but Debenhams have got 20% off all beauty products! so its a bit cheaper, I keep 
debating whether 
to buy it or not, seeing as the Mac ones are £12.50 and I do also love their Girl about Town 
so its a tricky choice, 
the packaging is defiantly more beautiful on the YSL one, and just looks that little bit more
expensive, 
To be Honest
I love all the YSL spring look 11' products, all the bright pinks are beautiful, and with debenhams
doing a offer, 
I think i may go for that one, I'll let you know which one I decide on!! 
                                                                    Mac 'Girl about town'
                                                         YSL Rouge Pur Couture - Le Fuchsia 27

No comments:

Post a Comment