Thursday 23 June 2011

My month : JUNE.

Ive been reading many blogs which really attract me with there "my week" post, it really grabs my attention. so as I didn't want to copy everything about it, I thought I would do a  "my month" but I wont drag it! (I hope)
where are we?, 23rd June. This month has actually been one of the best so far. I've been back to my normal self, happy as Larry! apart from the GCSE'S which I'm sure anyone my age will be hating right now! most have finished though! so good luck to everyone!! I've had lots of things planned which I'm so excited for, my calender for next month is jammed packed! Firstly, My best friend has told me we're going to T4 on the beach for her birthday! cannot wait for! I've wanted to go for so so many years! the line up is incredible but I just hope the weather is okay, and to top it of, the night before we're going shopping in Bristol, then staying in a hotel. sounds amazing!. Also, for a business trip my year are going to Thorpe Park, standard! And then I've got work experience which is at Bobbi Brown, (my fav make-up brand) So this has all been planned in June. see why it's been a good month? I've seen my other best friend allot too in June, I hardly see her as she lives in Surrey, so that has been lovely! most importantly I'm back to my old self, I haven't been well for a long time, and I'm sure I'm back to my old self, which i cant be more happy about! i know Summers coming, so there's nothing to be upset about, ALSO heatwave for the next two weeks? LUSH. absolutely amazing!
I have had allot of work going on at school, but in a week it will all be done, exams over!. thank God! so stressful, and then on a happy note again, Geordie Shore has been making my life. I love it. slightly addicted? whoops. June, has been a happy, feel good month, and I cant wait for July. Bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment